|High School:||John A. Coleman|
- Rebecca “Becca” Jackson joined the Sage women’s tennis program as a rookie in 2016.
- She added a 2-0 performance in limited singles play, having played at the No. 6 position.
- She was named to the 2016 Skyline Conference Scholar-Athlete Team and by year’s end found herself honored by the ITA as a 2016-2017 Scholar-Athlete as a member of both Sage’s women’s and men’s teams.
- As a sophomore, Jackson earned a 10-2 record in singles while holding down the No. 4 singles spot. Overall in singles, she went 10-4 in 2017.
- Playing at No. 1 doubles in 2017 with Sammantha Montague, she was 6-8 overall.
- She was named to Sage’s Athletic Honor Roll in 2017-2108 and was also recognized with postings on the Empire 8 Presidents’ List for her academic prowess.
- Jackson was also named to the 2017 Empire 8 Women’s Tennis Sportsmanship Team.
- As a junior, she serves the Gators as a team captain in 2018.
- She earned a repeat citation from the Empire 8 as a member of the Women’s Tennis Sportsmanship Team and by year’s end was honored as the Gators’ Gator of the Year Award.
- On her 2018 season, she was 4-9 overall in singles playing most of her matches at No. 2 singles.
- She added a 9-4 record at No. 2 doubles as well in 2018-2019. Together with Julia Geisel, she was 8-3 and went 8-2 with one another at No. 2 doubles on the year.
Academics at Sage:
- She is majoring in health sciences with a path to occupational therapy.
- Jackson is a Dean’s List student at Sage and a member of Sage’s Athletic Honor Society having earned induction to the society at the 2019 Athletic Award Banquet.
- She is also a Sage Scholar-Athlete Honoree and an Empire 8 Presidents’ List honoree for her accomplishments in the classroom.
- A three-sport stand-out at John A. Coleman High School, Jackson starred in tennis, basketball, and golf.
- Voted Most Improved Performer in golf.
- She is the daughter of Rick and Meg Jackson.
Favorite Professional Athlete is: